Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feeling Better, but WAY behind

Thanks all for your comments! It's nice to feel like I'm being read these days. Blogging is something I've aspired to do for a while, and I guess the whole mommy thing made it even more important to me. But I find it less motivating to blog if no one reads but me...i mean, I know what's going on. You'd hardly believe it if I told you I got my MFA in poetry writing. I have a whole unpublished book of poetry that no one but a select few have read.

So, I am feeling good. AND the pink eye is gone. I'm way behind at work though (not evident by the fact that I'm doing this from my work desk during business hours...bad worker, bad). Today is college commencement. So I have a lot to do. I'm taking Peanut out tonight to celebrate the graduation of one of my students. That should be fun.

I'll try to post more in the coming week. As things settle down. Thanks again everyone who reads and comments. It makes my day when you do.

Peanut proving that yes, he does need a little chair, as this one has a hole in it.


Peanut throwing the ball to Winnie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad all is better!

He is so adorable.