Tuesday, November 24, 2009

hard day


today was so hard it felt like a monday. to top it off, it rained all night making my poorly designed bus commute home quite soggy, and annoying. without going into detail, I'll just say that sometimes things come up at work that are difficult to address and they become a headache for me. What I dislike --oh come on, Sarah-- what I hate the most is when an emergency comes up at 4 and i have to fix it before i go. many of you who read this might be thinking i have a poor work ethic. I might. I might. But that's only because I want to be home with my fam. But at any rate, I did stay at work late and then I had my usual hour plus commute. got to see the peanut for about 40 minutes before bedtime.

I really have to get cracking with my crafting. I have lots to make.

still no poptarts


2 comments:

DaniKel said...

I completely understand what you are saying. It sucks when you think your work day is getting close to an end and you will be with your family soon - and then all that changes, and family gets pushed back.

Way to go on no poptarts!

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY understand and totally agree!