Tuesday, November 3, 2009

trying for 30


Now, it's no secret that I don't post as often as some people do. Part of that stems from the fact that i am busy, part of it comes from being lazy, and then I also think no one reads anyway, but that's not the point, I guess. So even though it's november 3rd and I am going to need to play catch up, I am doing the NaBloPoMo challenge. It will give me a chance to articulate all the crazy stuff that's been happening of late.
And hopefully make me a better blogger.

I am going to take this moment to say that while I mostly write about peanut, I'm going to try to write about other things too, like crafting and maybe even politics, Or to bore the life out of you, my life story.

I'm also trying to lose weight, could write about that as well.

2 comments:

DaniKel said...

I think I need to participate in NaBloPoMo. Maybe it would get me back into blogging.

And feel free to write about whatever you want. It's your blog!!

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog, so I am excited!